* Open for full service - see hours in Contact page *
Donegal’s Irish House is back and open for service, with some important modifications for the health and safety of us all. We have missed you all, and I know you’ve all missed us; if we can all respect and follow these new rules, we can get back to the business of being Surrey’s Best Pub
- We have sanitization stations at the entry and exit, we request that you use it on your way in and out
- Guests Must Maintain 2 meter distancing, unless sitting at the same table
- All patrons must be seated to be served; there is no walking around except to leave or go to the washroom
- Table placement is strictly set, there is no moving of tables or chairs
- No Groups of larger than 6 people
- Please use designated entry and exit points
- We require one member of each party to sign in at the entry – this is required by Fraser Health for contact tracing
- Staff have been trained on the usage and cleaning of all areas. Tabletops, the backs and arms of chairs will be sanitized after each use
- We have increased our sanitation measures and will be doing additional sanitation measures of bathrooms, door handles, keno/pulltab terminal, and other high contact surfaces every 30 minutes.
If you have any of the following you may not enter; we ask that you contact Fraser Health and self-isolate at home:
- Fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new muscle aches, headache, new loss of smell or taste
- If you have been out of the Country in the last 14 days
-For your safety, our staff will undergo the same health checks every day
This is a difficult time for us all, so please show respect and kindness for your fellow guests, and our staff. Our staff is here to look after you, to help you to have a great time, but also to ensure the health and safety of themselves and all our guest; to this end, we will need complete compliance on all the above mentioned items, so that we can continue to safely serve you throughout this pandemic.
If you have any feedback or concerns, we ask that you kindly share them with your server, a manager if onsite, or via Facebook Messenger/Email. We respect your views and want to work with our community to find the best way to serve it. This is new to all of us, and only by working together can we find the best way forward.